Sep 4, 2011

Mani #4- Subtle Elegance


This manicure oozes simplicity but will be a big hit with those who are looking for a ‘discrete’ ‘attention grabber’ ^_^. This manicure is also the debut of my much shorter nails L. But none the less I like this look. For this mani I used a Fingerpaints nail polish called Art Lofty Toffee

Bare with me folks as far as the images go. I’m new to this and am working at getting better more clear images. The images don’t give justice to this polish. 

I would best describe it as a warm peach color. In some images it will appear neutral. With the flash on you see it with more of a pink-ish hue. Only one coat was needed. And the simple nail detail was accomplished with Cina Nail Art Rhinestones…pictured below.  I think I might experiment with more rhinestones in the future. Possibilities are endless considering they come in so many sizes, shapes an colors.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts :)